Single lights

Did my eyes decieve me or did this guy threaten us a few times if we don't tell him how to fix his problems or do it for him insult a country (political?) And then take attitude with people who still tried to help him despite his lack of manners social grace or appreciation? I believe someone who recieves hlp for nothing should be grateful not threatening. My folks would've beat the taste outta my mouth if id been like that. Hope you get your bike and your manners fixed.

There are several ways you can look at it. I know I've had a few moments in life where I've said or done some silly stuff that freaked people out, so being a silly human sometimes is all part of being human. Personally I got a giggle out of it, I'm not sayin it's right or wrong, but some of it WAS funny.....at least to me. And if it's alcohol related, I'd rather have my Canadian buddy online being silly then out on the road. Thats why I drink coffee and not alcohol, I would have been booted out of here a long time ago if I was still drinking. By the way, somebody better help me get 5000 horsepower out of my stock motor or I'm gonna stab them with a potato chip and declare war with my army of rubber chickens. :thumbsup:

I drink every other day it helps me socialize online. With all this 2012 doom the only logical solution is drink

Last edited:
Lol. Thankee man. Glad for the chuckles. And you're right. If someones that hot headed it can't be a permanenet condition and I'm glad they're on the pc instead of the road. I've already had to dodge one fallen biker. Its never a good day and blood stain your boots beyond the magical restorative properties of mink oil

I got a DUI for the first time 7 years ago. I learned my lesson, now i only drink online

I live in the country we ATV in the woods but no more fun cops all over the place.

I'm a mechanic /welder made a 6 inch lift on a atv 30inch tires... friggen rangers stopped me threatening me with 600$ fine on crown land... 30 feet off my land.

sold it and hybrid a xr650 motor in a ex400 frame...

placed a 680 big bore with duel mufflers.

il post pictures soon.

Last edited:
I thought all land in canada was queens land? Maybe I need to have another liquor luck with my canadian drinking buddies

Has Canada declared my sense of humour illegal again?
How did this gem re-appear after 4 months of relative peace and civility?
Reaper, if our laws continue to reflect the will of the majority, your sense of humour will be welcomed and celebrated - since mostly it's educated people bothering to vote.
Branson, this pic's for you:

Attachments

• Blind Squirrels.GIF
    Blind Squirrels.GIF
    15.2 KB · Views: 254
Ha! This is funny.:laugh:

"I drink Online" isn't that a George Thorogood song?
"Queensland - That's in Australia. Were not so picky over whos wearing the crown.

Back