What did you do with your XS today?

Sharp looking jacket, willem.

thank you. I am very happy with it, it is quite thin compared to my old one but it's actually quite a bit warmer. There's a three-layer system which I really like, I can take out the inner winter liner, the second waterproof liner, or both. And then the jacket has mesh pockets on the chest and back which can zip open to create huge vents. Think it will be awesome in summer :thumbsup:

Also the thought that went into it is great: they have made sure there are no chafing pieces of velcro around your neck area with a special collar link system, the pockets are designed so you can open them easily with gloves on, there's a small pocket for your keys, and the adjustments you can make on the cuff size are awesome (it can go really small and really big so it can link with your gloves nicely). And to top it off, it wasn't that expensive either, like 250 euros. I know I sound like a kid with a new toy but thats kinda how it feels too :laugh:

I had something strange happen yesterday. As I walked through the garage I went past my 80 and the license plate was gone:wtf: The night before I had gone to a local walmart to pick up a few things and was sure it was on when I got there. So either someone took it off or it fell off the 15 miles to home. There was a few people looking at it when I stopped. So after reporting it gone I had to get a new one at the DMV.:banghead:

I had my license plate go missing off my truck at a WalMart parking lot a few years ago.

The Police contacted me some time later and told me it was found in a WalMart trash can. I can't imagine how. Do they go through the trash or scan it? Weird.

Either way, I already had a new plate.

Shortened and fitted my new chain, Painted more brackets, fitted a few more bits onto the frame, stripped down the rear brake cylinder....another 2-3% complete. :)

Unfortunately I have to go to work this week so progress will be slower now. :(

I got the picture off the air dam I might install and my fender before paint and then the one with the mock-up for the lights I have another tail light for the other side. I also fixed my lower rubber shock bushing.

Attachments

• CAM00149.jpg
    CAM00149.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 230
  • CAM00153.jpg
    CAM00153.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 243
  • CAM00150.jpg
    CAM00150.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 232
  • CAM00155.jpg
    CAM00155.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 244
  • CAM00156.jpg
    CAM00156.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 233
  • CAM00157.jpg
    CAM00157.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 228
Installed new battery and spark plugs then took the bike for a ride.

I'm in Toronto, any suggestions where I get the following:
- Fuel hose from petcock
- fuel filter
- air filter
- full face helmet

I'm not from Toronto, but here goes

Installed new battery and spark plugs then took the bike for a ride.

I'm in Toronto, any suggestions where I get the following:
- Fuel hose from petcock
any motorcycle shop
- fuel filter
any decent motorcycle shop or online
- air filter
online, or try a yamaha dealer
- full face helmet
any motorcycle shop

:shrug: hope this helps :)

I'm not in Toronto either but;

- Fuel hose from petcock --- Princess Auto
- fuel filter --- TSC
-air filter --- buy foam material and cut your own--- TSC
- full face helmet --- GP Bikes

Finished wiring my lights still needs a little paint for the fender but that can wait for a rainy day. All I need to do now is put my side cover back on and finish taping the wire loom in place.

Attachments

• CAM00163.jpg
    CAM00163.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 234
After an exhausting 10hr work day I managed to weld up my seat pan mounting points. Next step is to price out local upholsterers and give it a coat of primer. Also worked on the wife's Honda CT70. I will post some pics in my build thread! Now it is time for bed.

I put the tank back on and pushed her into the driveway to see the sun.
I also ordered the new tires and uni pod filters.

Attachments

• i phone april 2014 390.jpg
    i phone april 2014 390.jpg
    303.7 KB · Views: 232
  • i phone april 2014 386.jpg
    i phone april 2014 386.jpg
    304 KB · Views: 215
  • i phone april 2014 391.jpg
    i phone april 2014 391.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 237
  • i phone april 2014 399.jpg
    i phone april 2014 399.jpg