For Sale - 1977 Yamaha 400xs Title in hand.

dman1049

XS400 Member
Reaction score
1977 Yamaha 400xs Title in hand, FIXED ISSUES THE BIKE HAD, $900

It has been in storage for 10 years all garaged. Just got it running again. Still has good compression. Still kicks over not ceased. Electric start still works awesome. Has 18289 miles on it. Not in perfect cosmetic condition but no major dents just little scratches on tank. Title in hand, currently live in Seabeck Washington but the bike still has a registered title to North Carolina. Can send more pics. EDIT: I cleaned carbs and fixer the rear caliper. It runs and drives awesome now.
http://img59.imageshack.us/g/61733871.jpg/

Last edited:
Price is or best offer? Trying to sell quick, I'll consider any and all offers that are reasonable .

I think 1100 is just a little too steep, but that would be in my area. Yours may be different. Around here, I'd say the bike in the shape you described would go for around $500-$800.

Well lost oil pressure in my motor in my car yesterday so now im needing 86 89 accord parts, front cvs and 2.0l engine. price drop $600

I have an 89 accord that got hit n run around thanksgiving. Ran OK till then. Left side wheel got STUFFED and alignment is WAY out. No idea what condition the CVs are in due to that but it starts runs and moves under it's own power. Barely though since the excessive heel angle tries to drag it all over the place. Interested?

Might even be interest in some of that XS. does it have the unused brake brackets on the left fork? Kick and electric or kick only?

CLeaned carbs it now runs great. Need to fix the rear brake that sticks. The price is going to go back up when im done fixing the bike.

I have been looking for a bike like this. I assume it runs ok and everything.

I'm over in ohio if we could work something out or figure out shipping I would for sure want this bike as long as everything is in decent shape and it's rider ready.

Back