1979 xs400 LH Side Crankcase Cover Gasket - PDF Scan

Recreateme

XS400 Addict
Reaction score
This 1:1 scale, is listed as 1L9-15461-00-00, GASKET, CRCS CVR 2, on the Yamaha Parts list. If you print it make sure you print it as 100% (actual size) and it should fit on nicely on a normal sheet of paper.

I had to order it for myself, and just picked it up and i know you guys all like to make your own gaskets so i thought it would be helpful to some if they had a 1:1 scale scan of the new gasket to work from rather then trying to mess around with a broken, damaged or used gasket.

Attachments

• 79 Yamaha xs400 - LH Crankcase Cover Gasket.pdf
    203.1 KB · Views: 497
I have, mm, I think, an entire spare gasket set in the garage for my '78. Maybe I should scan them :D

Nevermind. The site keeps re-sizing my images, so I can't post them accurately. I don't think I have any software to convert them to a PDF.

Last edited:
strange, there should be some file format choice... (jpeg, pdf, png etc.)
PDFcreator is for free...and behaves like a printer. So it's simple to convert jpegs to pdf. Not sure about the ratio though

You're right. I hadn't checked. I can scan directly as a PDF. I will have it up in a few minutes :D

Just in case this doesn't work I added a banana for scale.

Attachments

• gasket_001.pdf
    403.3 KB · Views: 439
  • gasket_002.pdf
    357.8 KB · Views: 441
  • gasket_003.pdf
    686.4 KB · Views: 438
  • gasket_004.pdf
    363.7 KB · Views: 451
:thumbsup: woohoo-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif

Last edited:
Ahhh, technology. Remember back in the day when we used to just take the parts, lay them on an album cover......never the good Zeppelin albums, trace it, cut it out, and BAM!.....ghetto gaskets!:thumbsup:

Back