80 XS400 Build

Thanks guys counting the days 4 days at most before I get to ride. Weather permitting.

Rear lamp is an r6 I believe

Ya drewpy you were spot on on the wankle we found it one the history of Yamaha logos hadn't seen it on another bike so we used it.

Oh my cousin is floored / jealous of the bike this is his first xs400 he says it is fast and tight and he will probably focus on these for awhile. Another Xs addict in the making.

Last edited:
Small issue with the rear brake sticking down, here is the fix that problem is solved.

BrakeStickFix.jpg

Final step was the license attachment here it is.
License Plate Attach.jpg

The bike is done done and done 3 days and counting before i ride it for the first time!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

wow long time no post. For those asking about the rear sets I apologize we could never find the machinist who would mass produce them, really unfortunate.

Lately I've been build an xs650, enjoy

How did you center mount the speedo like that? Where did you move the ignition to?

Center mount was custom made to fit on the triple tree, caution use a rubber washer in the mount or go through 3 speedos like i did, just from vibration.

We remounted the ignition on the neck of the bike right under the tank again with a custom bracket we fabricated.

Back