For Sale - '84 Maxim xs400

Hi,

I'm sure you've sold this bike by now, did you also sell the windshield? I just bought an 82 maxim, and looking for a shield. ty

Very sad to see you go, Lou. Wishing you all the best. The new owner lucked out with such a great bike from such a great owner. Lord knows you've taught me a thing or two!

Thanks Chris, JAR.
I will miss coming up with new xs400 stories for the "Tell-on-yourself" thread but I won't stop reading this Forum. When shopping for my new bike I sampled other forums each time I thought of something I might like to look for. There are none this good.

So I will keep reading your stories. I hope the new owner of mine has as good luck with the carbs as I did. If having to service them is inevitable eventually, then he is 2 years closer to it because I was spared - (sorry KJ).

I can't believe I could ever have taught anybody anything - at best, I may have been a good purveyor of 2nd hand information from members on here.
I know I sure got lots of great first hand information to help me out. Come to think of it though, I was able to pull off a couple of MacGyver moments along the way.

Lana, I'll PM you about the Spitfire

if you part it i could use the pickup coil
Hi, sorry. Per my earlier post ((19), I was able to sell it running.

I haven't figured out how to decommission the thread or change the subject line to say "SOLD" at least. Anybody know how to do that?

Back