An Xs like you've never seen before.

Drew, thanks man. I really dont take anything to heart. Everyone has their opinion but to me, this is something I threw together very quick and only put $200 or soo into. Just want people to see something different and hopefully be able to use some ideas I had. Thanks again.
Mike...

I hope you build another. You made it look very good for only a little $

Had a quick read of the comments, sounds like envy some of those negative comments....i would take that crap as compliment if i was you, lol. The bike is obviously very well done and they know it. Squareness and colour is subjective and comes down to taste, if all they can do is pick on subjective things they are really clutching at straws.

Had a quick read of the comments, sounds like envy some of those negative comments....i would take that crap as compliment if i was you, lol. The bike is obviously very well done and they know it. Squareness and colour is subjective and comes down to taste, if all they can do is pick on subjective things they are really clutching at straws.

Amen on that brother:thumbsup:

I do appreciate the artistry and skill you put into the bike.
It's not my cup of tea.
In my opinion it looked better before you worked on it.
Leo

congradulations on the recent feature in the horse backstreet choppers.i opened up to it and said i knew i have seen this bike before:thumbsup:

whaooo no comment:bow2: exactly very different i love the style of this 400 xs there is not a lot of 400 with this look .very good job.

Back