Angle of bends for top and bottom arms in hardtail

Ryanh

XS400 Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey guys ,
just wondering if anyone can give the lengths and angles of the bars used to fabricate a hard tail for xs 250 (or 400? same frame?)

i want to build my bike corectly but cannot afford to get a kit from travis shipped over to australia at $400 + kit cost

any help is appreciated

Thanks guys

Ryanh

Ryan, as mentioned in our emails, 24 degrees works well. It may look like more in the pictures, but the ones I supply in my universal kits are 24 degrees. The "legs" on either side of the bend are about 17" on one side and 27" on the other. That should be quite a bit longer than you'll actually need.

Ryan, as mentioned in our emails, 24 degrees works well. It may look like more in the pictures, but the ones I supply in my universal kits are 24 degrees. The "legs" on either side of the bend are about 17" on one side and 27" on the other. That should be quite a bit longer than you'll actually need.

Thanks for all your help Travis! I'm still pushing my engineers to get me the info regarding legal building this! I have to go ICV at this stage but I'll be sure to let you know how I go!

Posted via Mobile

Back