Clementine: Brat/Tracker build

Good point, but the major difference would be the width since the overall wheel diameter would he the same, and the 18" is narrower.... should be able to fix that with spacers, no?

Posted via Mobile

@ XSChris:
we got thousands here in Europe. Do you need some? :)

Best in exchange for some spoke wheels or hubs ;-)

@ CJXS: very nice build :)

The swingarm would be the same as the bikes that used the 18' spocked drum I would think. If some one sees one for cheap and would ship to the u.s. I would think about getting one. All we can get is the 16" drum mag

I had a 16 wheel before but then found this one which I believe comes from a 79 or earlier model. It fits right in without any spacers.
The battery is a 3ah BOSCH, and the bike is kick only now. Didn't have much to test it yet, one of the coils died, so I'm now waiting for a new pair to arrive.

Here's one more photo

full

hi iam new to these projects, however i have always had an interest inthe cafe racer style,i have just purchased a XS400r and have stripped her down. i am lost in where to start my project i have started to mod the frame to accept a single seat but have no idea please if anyone has any suggestions i would be very grateful

Hey CJ,

Clementine turned out looking great. Quite similar to the look I am working towards on my bike. Can you tell me the length of the rear shocks as they look a little longer than stock. The stance looks perfect to me.

I had a look at the Dozer website and they have done some sweet bikes.

Cheers.

love the bike cjxs...all the small details really ad up to a clean looking bike....

could you tell me where to and how you relocated the ignition from the triple trees?

Thanks njcafe! You can see it in the last photo, its right above the pod filter under the tank.

I suggest reading the build threads on here of various bikes and grab all the info you can ,see what you like and don't and apply that to your build.

hi iam new to these projects, however i have always had an interest inthe cafe racer style,i have just purchased a XS400r and have stripped her down. i am lost in where to start my project i have started to mod the frame to accept a single seat but have no idea please if anyone has any suggestions i would be very grateful

I suggest reading the build threads on here of various bikes and grab all the info you can ,see what you like and don't and apply that to your build. you'll find the build evolve as as you go ,what you thought would look good doesn't etc...good luck with the build

Back