Finals week...then HOME!

thielb

maxim
Reaction score
One more week of hell here in Milwaukee with semester finals and then I'm finally home to my bike! :bike: Going crazy reading all these threads, makes me want to ride so damn bad! This forum is killing me, spending way too much time learning on here versus learning my actual course material :laugh: Doesn't help that there's a guy on campus cruising around on his xs400 all the time either :doh: Yall are just too distracting :wink2: Just need to last one more week! Gunna ride the piss out of that xs :D

Why don't you have your bike at school with you in Milwaukee? It's not that far from Green Bay and most of the snow will have melted by now, right?

Unlike my rural residence back up by Green Bay, campus isn't safe. Bikes and cars always being vandalized and stolen. 5 or 6 cars were stolen off of campus just within the last semester. Thats city life i guess :banghead: I could never leave my bike out down here...I dont trust the city. Everyone that has a bike around campus usually drives it home because they live so close. If I had a safe place to store my bike, I would definitely have it down here tearing shit up

you could always rent a storage locker, the smallest one they got cant be that much. Hope you aced your finals!

I am going to sound like a parent. Had I known then what I know now I'd have spent more time learning than playing. Now at 53 I reap the lack of benefits from my youth. The opportunities to ride and play will be much more enjoyable. When you don't have to think about where your next dollar will come from. I like the comment to find a small storage locker to have your bike near. Don't get me wrong I do have a blessed life despite my lack of education. But I sure would have been better off financially if I'd taken more opportunities that were given to me. Sorry to sound parental but I don't want others to struggle financially as I do.

I here ya MrStubb, you and my old man would get along real nice like I think :wink2: But I totally agree with you and him both, gotta keep my head on and my priorities straight. Very tempting to bury myself in my newly found hobby but I understand the importance of finishing school first. Even with the mini-storage, that's money that I can just save up to pay for school. The sooner I pay off school, the sooner I can buy me a Triumph :thumbsup:

Back