First Step To Build! (jumping the gun)

Lol i wouldnt be as pissed if i had shit to work with... being 20 and not having anything other than a 60 piece tool set to work wityh because you live at home with your parents still and your dad refuses to unlock his shed where all the tools and equipment is unless hes home really makes this shit a tough days work ahahah

im just super pissed that i had it running, on and off a couple times and starting it on one kick (electric start has never (even on a fully charged battery) has never been that great) and now it doesnt want to sound like it wants to turn off its lucky i dont smoke or i woulda dropped the cig in the tank

There is a thread on here for getting bikes ready to run after sitting for a long time ( oil changes, tune up, wiring etc..) you might want to check it out:)

well my thing is now i have to call the state police and se when the do title application inspections (run vins and all that good stuff) because if i cant get a title ill burn this bike to the ground:laugh::laugh:

I think everyone here has had one of these moments... Don't worry you'll be fine, it just takes a little perseverance and patience :)

but definitely don't go at it angry cuz you'll end up inflicting more damage than you've already done

Back