Got rear ended, by my mate!

drewpy

Excess twin
Top Contributor
Reaction score
bloody car in front of me did an emergency stop as he was going to miss a turn for a car park :wtf:

so I slam on the anchors and just missed him, my mate on a cb750 hasn't as good a brakes system as mine and I get bumped by him.

He fell over and I just got a bent alloy reg plate (on my red bike)

poor Mike was trapped and 2 guys helped get the bike off him by the time I got off my bike.

Car driver came over and apologised and blamed the kids wanting to go to the park and that's why he slammed on the brakes.

no real harm done to the bikes as it was low speed, but typical Sunday drivers as we say in Blightly! :mad:

That sucks, but sounds like you both got off pretty good:thumbsup: So its another story with a happy ending really, and everyone likes a happy ending. Bikes get scratched thats the way it goes unless you wanna leave em in the shed and never ride them:bike: I remember when I went on a ride with a heap of other sportsbikes (yeah crazy days) and all of us pulled over waiting for the back of the pack to regroup from the twisties.

I was just sitting on my bike on some gravel and some guy on his brand new gsxr just bottomed out right next to me and hit my bike in the process. It didnt knock me over but did leave some scratches on my fairing. I didnt really care but he was spewing when he realised that not only were his side fairing all scratched up, but also when he swiped me my passenger footpeg went straight into his ducktail and left a great big hole in it:laugh:

Glad to hear you are OK.

When I saw the title of the thread, I thought this whole thing was going to take a decidedly "pillow biter" turn. Glad to see I was wrong.

After just passing through a construction area I had a female construction worker run out from behind a few large cars into the road. My friend and I had to do an emergency stop; we both locked the rears and slid for a bit. Good times; she looked embarrassed.

Glad there was no major damage or injuries!

...and so thats how you got that date bc? hehe just kiddin.
In my case, a few of us had just taken off on a ride, hitting full speed when my friend Marcos just hits the skids. I barely had time to react but swurved like they showed me in the Motorcycle Safety class. Dude dropped something and just stopped,middle of the road.Sketchy
P.S. Hough I thought the same thing... :bed: bowm-chicka-bowwow!
:laughing:

Last edited:
well there must be something in the air. Another guy at work was off yesterday, a bad back and guess what?

yep, his mate rear ended him at a roundabout.

thanks for all your concerns guys, hopefully that's it now!

bloody car in front of me did an emergency stop ... my mate on a cb750 hasn't as good a brakes system as mine and I get bumped by him.... Car driver came over and apologised and blamed the kids wanting to go to the park and that's why he slammed on the brakes.
The car driver apologized for the cb750 rider following too close?
He must have been Canadian. After "eh" and "beer", "sorry" is our favourite word.

Last edited:
Back