Had a 77 xs 360 follow me home sunday

Kr lip

XS400 Member
Reaction score
He guys and gals my name is Kamil I'm 35 I grew up on dirt bikes I was looking for a old bike for a few weeks cb 550 and 750 came across a xs 360 and grabbed it the bike runs need some tlc tho it looks like it was put together with parts off flee Bay covers are off a 400 rear fender and seat were spray bombed black they were blue at some point the bike runs needs both tires carb cleaned and chain either way nice to meet all of you ill be asking a lot of questions over the next few weeks I'm good with cars but have not worked on bikes in almost 20 years also sorry about punctuation I'm on my phone most of the time I'll get a few picks up in the next few days thank again

If it is still in good stock shape please don't cut it up!!! It would be nice to see a few people restoring these bikes. There are enough chopper, rat, bob, tracker, cafe ones around. Once they are chopped it is very hard to make them right again.

I don't want to chop anything just clean it up over time and do kinda of a resto mod I'm not going to DE tab the frame or anything also saving all parts that come off it I want to change the seat but I'm going to have one build on another seat pan and keep the og one stuff like that I don't want to do anything that can't be undone I also don't have access to a garage so it's going to be small projects over weekends

14684527400591275160005.jpg
1468452792388-1597674327.jpg
ACH]

Back