Headsets

dburrows6735

XS400 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Work with me on this one. I was riding with my buddies the other day and thought about how cool it would be to talk with them while on the bike. Now I have a Bell 500 and don’t want a huge mic sticking out of my helmet, so I look like my 88 year old grandpa on his gold wing. Not that it is a bad thing; I'm just in the market for something smaller. Maybe something that has a universal head set and adjustable mic. Possibly one that will plug into an Ipod If I’m not talking to someone.

Anyone rock these? Any suggestions. I'm scouring the internet and there are a lot but I want some feedback from the pros. :D

Thanks

Burrows

Last edited:
My buddy and I just went for the Sena SMH5s and love them.

I think next summer we will upgrade to the SMH10s and use the 5's for our passengers.

They lasted all day on our 300 mile trip and could easily hear each other on the interstate at 75mph. The bluetooth to my iPhone was great and worked without a hitch.

wow that actually looks really rad! do the ear pieces mount inside your helmet or around your ear? comfortable? and the mike is clipped to your jacket or helmet?

Back