Hellow. I'm new around here. I sell xs400 1982

Thank you. I like that you can find parts so cheap but find a motorcycle in so small price sounds me crazy. Those motorcycles are not worth something more?

Well to but in on this topic. Right now I have two XS400's a 1977 and a 1978. The 1978 has papers need to licence it the 1977 does not. I also had a 1980 that went to my brother and then on to his son-in-law. The thing is I never bought an XS400! The 1980 came with paperwork and needed the carbs cleaned to get it running. The 1978 was about the same but has not been run for a couple years and needs some carb work, did replace the fuse box with circuit breakers a few years back. The 1977 has run but due to lake of title I can not put it on the road at this time.

For the age of thes bikes I would say they are all in fair condition, would be good riders but a long way from showroom condition.

As I already said I never bought one of them, they were either given to me to get out of someones garage or thrown in when buying some other bikes! So to think someone would be asking $3,000.00 for one blows my mind! I would be surprised if I could get that much for my 1988 Sportster! Then again that one has 115,000 miles on it last I checked!

Back