Hi XS 400 crowd

Builtin_DaShed

XS400 Enthusiast
Reaction score
My name is Kane, I'm From Northern Ontario Canada.
I've recently started repairing an '81 XS 400 I got in a trade.
Hopefully going to turn it into something Tracker/ enduro inspired, I have a sweet XR750 style tracker seat & fender:thumbsup: that I'm using as a starting point for this bike.
I've gotten most parts I need to replace but a few I haven't been able to come across so far, anyone in southern Ontario know if the motorcycle salvage yards there have anything for our bikes.
Anyone Know where I can find a 70's CZ Jawa casket fuel tank :D:D other then sleezbay.
Thanks for the cool resource and contributions maybe I can add a few.

Welcome. There is a guy I met here in Winnipeg who has a whole garage full of CZ Jawas. He's older and wants to start thinning out his possessions. PM me your contact info and I'll pass it on to him.

Welcome. There is a guy I met here in Winnipeg who has a whole garage full of CZ Jawas. He's older and wants to start thinning out his possessions. PM me your contact info and I'll pass it on to him.

Hey thanks, reading that just got me all excited and shit:D, wish I was closer would be definetly going to check that out, please ask him if he has any Coffin/ casket style tanks he would part with, will PM you my email address and #.

Back