Trade - Parts for barter?

Curseduth

XS400 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be having a bucket load of parts left over after this build (to include a engine/frame 1980) but I have no idea what is of any value or what people are looking for. I was basically give. Two al,pat co,pete bikes and almost a mother duplicate set of many parts in a tote. If there is anything someone is looking for I can dig the bin for it. I live in Arizona. I can try to snap pictures but individually this would wind up a 100page thread.

Hey there - I'm currently looking for a new charging system - specifically field coil - for my '79. Might you have anything kicking around?

Hey there - I'm currently looking for a new charging system - specifically field coil - for my '79. Might you have anything kicking around?

I have one on the parts bike, that has become closer to running than a parts bike so long answer I don't want to break up the bike, short answer no.

As far as a frame with title yes, I have an almost complete bike. It's missing the wiring harness, and controls otherwise it's all there with a good compression motor.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    309.6 KB · Views: 231
Back