Southern Ontario Get Together

you could have joined us in Much last weekend, Willem. That is not too far from your place. There was someone from Danmark, 730 km, one way.
We will post some pics later.

another thought after meet and greet in belfountain what about a trip up hockley valley? theres a great little place there for lunches and bikes .
cant wait till Saturday..

This is the route as it has been planned, with the input from other members. I'm open to suggestions, but would like to have it finalized before Friday night so everyone can have a copy.

No worries, I'm running Navigon on my iPhone. It gives me plenty of notice depending on the speed I'm moving, and the position error is less than 10 meters. I use it most every day and it is great. :)

Great, going to try to make it. That's if the old girl will make it that far. I never know what going to break down first , the bike or the rider.

Attachments

• Higher Ground Coffee, Feb 26th.jpg
    Higher Ground Coffee, Feb 26th.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 348
  • Higher Ground Coffee.jpg
    Higher Ground Coffee.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 355
  • Higher Ground Coffee-.jpg
    Higher Ground Coffee-.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 340
I'm just back from the xs400 ride. What a great ride !
Thanks Dave for organizing and picking me up along the route!
The forks of the credit was amazing! I have a pic of 'the cousins'
That ill see if one of my kids can post up later when I'm at home.
See you again next year

Just got back to Lindsay from the forks of the credit ride. It was nice to put faces to the names on the forum. Had a great time. Can't wait till next one

I just got back home. 300km round trip for me. Had a great ride! Nice to meet everyone.

It was a little cool this morning and after dusk, but we couldn't have asked for better weather through the day. My day was made when I was asked this afternoon by a patron of the coffee shop if I'd be interested in selling my bike, but I said no! ;)

If the weather is still nice in October (like it was last year), we may just do another ride. So don't go winterizing your bikes just yet!

The xs400 "S.O.RIDE" thundered out of Belfountain this afternoon with 1,600 ccs and eight cylinders all firing so as to shake the ground!
The locals were, ... :yikes: , and :wtf:

Some of the same locals were still there when the xs400 "S.O.RIDE" thundered back to Bellfountain with 800 ccs and 4 cylinders all firing so as to tremble the ground and they had the temerity to ask where the other 800ccs and 4 cylinders were.

Here is the story and we're sticking to it:
At the Tim Horton's in MonoMills, we encountered a large chapter of the IRON SIRENS (http://www.ironsirens.ca/).
2 were captured, 2 made it back to tell the tale.

LOVE IT!!!! Not sure how far you guys are frim Ohio, but as soon as i get Lump rolling again, i'm in!

Posted via Mobile

Back