very first budget build

travisl

Travis L
Reaction score
i have a 1981 stock and this is wat i want to do to it
but instead of shock i want to put riged struts in place this is my first buid and on a very low budget id like to figure out a softail type fender also will lowering the bike do anything to the chain ex. loosen or tighten? i would like to hear all diffrent imputs im all ears

tc bros has a nice set of forward controls im going with no just trying to decide on bars apes or drags I think apes but having trouble finding longer cables

i have a 1981 stock and this is wat i want to do to it
but instead of shock i want to put riged struts in place this is my first buid and on a very low budget id like to figure out a softail type fender also will lowering the bike do anything to the chain ex. loosen or tighten? i would like to hear all diffrent imputs im all ears

I am also building my very first cheap bobber, this is my plan with regards to the rear shocks. I think it should be a cheap option and I can always stretch it latter if so desired.

yamaha-sr400-bobber_garage-ducktail_japan.jpg

that is pretty sick i lick that idea alot of people are saying that struts are the wrong way to go im also looking into some reble 250 shock mayb that will do the trick

update i got my bike running like a champ just tighing up the loose odds and ends ive decided on lowering the back eith reble shocks Bobbing the fender and apes havent decided on a color yet ill add forward controls and drag style pipes that upsweep

Back