What did you do with your XS today?

I did some fabricating on my exaust headers and the hpipe so that it will be a direct fit into the end of the header pipes like how it supposed to be.I had to remove inner tubing from the hpipe so it will slide over the tubing that inside the headers.:thumbsup:.It had formerly been rigged together with exaust sleeves,reducers and ubolt clamps making it looked like crap along with having a number of exaust leaks.

got a late christmas present in the mail containing my new master cylinder and brake light now to have a license plate bracket made up

Got a new toy that should make cleaning parts easier:)

Attachments

• DSC01824.jpg
    DSC01824.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 222
went to Huddersfield auto jumble on the bike today (about 100 miles), got a rubber thingy for 50p and it fits the new inlets on the tracker. So I got home and sorted that.

did a little bit more work on the Gilera too,as the weather was mild.

I removed the old tires that came with it and currently waiting for the rest of my order that has the rim strips so I can install the new tires. I hate bike bandit. They suck on shipping times.

OG, is it "easy" to find vintage bikes in that part of the woods? I will be moving to WA next summer...

There are always lots of old jap bikes around. Just recently I saw a near perfect restoration of a CB500 F and a really beautiful CB450. Right now there are several nice GoldWings on the market, and I know of a SWEEET Triumph TR6R. Seattle and Portland are always good places to look for nice bikes. It's only when you're looking for a particular model that it can get frustrating. What part of the state are you moving to?

Me heading out in -6 weather (Celsius) in my 2004 Mazdaspeed MX-5 for my annual New Years Day drive. 220hp RWD sleeper and autocross cone killer.
New Years Day, ... I missed my xs400. :cool:
Took a walk alongside the Gulf of Mexico to console myself ...

Attachments

• IMG-20130101-00409.jpg
    IMG-20130101-00409.jpg
    287.8 KB · Views: 194
went to Huddersfield auto jumble on the bike today (about 100 miles), got a rubber thingy for 50p and it fits the new inlets on the tracker. So I got home and sorted that.

did a little bit more work on the Gilera too,as the weather was mild.

Mild weather in England? In January? :umm:

Back