Cafe seat

Spad

XS400 Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone used a Dime City seat on their xs400? In particular the original Dime City café seat. Been looking at getting a café seat for my XS, and the dimensions of that seat looks pretty good. They are out of stock right now....Spad

I've seen a lot of stuff pass through the forum from DCC. People are able to attach it to the bike, but when it comes to lines and style it hardly ever looks great. If you have the tools, the time and the skills to do it you should seriously consider making your own seat. Something that follows the line of your tank and rest of the bike

Thanks for the thought Willem...One DCC seat looks like it would work...I am still thinking about doing one myself...I am 6'3" all and need a long seat:(....Spad

Keep on mind that the xs400 has a strange narrow to wide taper from the end of the tank to the shock mount area. Most premade seats don't look the greatest when plopped on our frame. Making your own/ having one made will net wayyyyy better results.

Wolf, looked at the nice seat you made, wouldn't work for me....I need to sit pretty far back with my fanny just past the rear shock mounts....I don't want the hump:eek: that the stock pan has...Onward...Spad

Back