EU Hi-Viz Law

To me,that's the downside of treaties with other countries which have to do with the everyday lives of their citizens,that the will of countries with less individual freedoms can be forced on those who are used to free lives.That's why the USA hasn't changed to the metric system,gun control,etc.This is just another example of far-reaching laws having unforeseen consequences.Now to fall off my soap box. l;ha

To me,that's the downside of treaties with other countries which have to do with the everyday lives of their citizens,that the will of countries with less individual freedoms can be forced on those who are used to free lives.That's why the USA hasn't changed to the metric system,gun control,etc.This is just another example of far-reaching laws having unforeseen consequences.Now to fall off my soap box. l;ha

Careful what you say! Big Brother is watching you. :laugh: Come to West, by God, Virginia. We have open carry freedom here w/o need for permit.

Careful what you say! Big Brother is watching you. :laugh: Come to West, by God, Virginia. We have open carry freedom here w/o need for permit.
is that open carry with or without the florescent pink and neon green ? Iowa, open or concealed carry with shall issue permit

Last edited:
was going to start new thread but saw this and thought i might piggy back as for those in uk there is another petition to sign 22251.

https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/22251

thisstupid idea out of the eurotwats is to stop us customizing our own bikes, to stop the aftermarket parts industry, no bike older than 7 years old in an urban area and no home servicing :wtf:.
if your on here and from uk you must sign so we can tell them eurotwats to Fu*k Off.

Laws requiring you to wear high visibility clothing? That's crazy! ...but I can I see how they feel it's just an extension of the helmet laws. Although in WI we don't have a helmet law.

Back