hi just purchast a xs400 project

cheers drewpy, volcomskater77 its going to be a street tracker have a little faring i wont to put on but not sure. i have a micro fuel ordered but i am still looking for moderner forks and calliper and eventually i wont to fit 17in wire wheels. i love the j.p.s colours. will post photos when i fit faring so tell me what you think cheers chippy

Well this is it finished apart from the front calliper needing fitting.SHE SOUNDS AMAZING.

Attachments

• Photo0169.jpg
    Photo0169.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 201
  • Photo0172.jpg
    Photo0172.jpg
    253.1 KB · Views: 201
  • Photo0190.jpg
    Photo0190.jpg
    278.4 KB · Views: 208
  • Photo0191.jpg
    Photo0191.jpg
    267.7 KB · Views: 197
  • Photo0171.jpg
    Photo0171.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 182
  • Photo0186.jpg
    Photo0186.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 213
wow , that looks a much bigger bike now. Well done!

The Yamaha Owners Club forum has an annual get together in September @ Squires in Sherbourne Emlet ( its a 2 stroke gathering really)

I usually go, its free camping and there is a reasonable food and bar there too. must make a date to get down for the craic 1st September weekend

wow , that looks a much bigger bike now. Well done!

The Yamaha Owners Club forum has an annual get together in September @ Squires in Sherbourne Emlet ( its a 2 stroke gathering really)

I usually go, its free camping and there is a reasonable food and bar there too. must make a date to get down for the craic 1st September weekend
drewpy do you need tickets for get together or can i pay on the day and can you send me more details would love to go my email is rosechapplow@o2.co.uk cheers chippy

Back