XS400.com Bikes

jthiessen

XS400 Addict
Reaction score
I was thinking it could be nice if there was a single thread where all XS400.com users could post a single pic of their bikes (either finished or in progress), maybe with a link to a build thread and a list of a few key mods that they've done.

I know there are albums and build threads already out there as well as the Modded Bikes thread, but if we limit it to one post per bike and only bikes built here we could cram a lot of very nice rides into each page!

The thread could be used as inspiration and a fast reference for us all, knowing that the creators are part of this community it could allow the knowledge to be more accessible. It could be like a family album!

Just a thought.

I think there has been some talk about this in an undisclosed location :yikes:

I think ultimately the owner, Travis, was happy with the flagging system that is in place for posts. You can search for threads labeled as "builds" as it is right now.

Nothing is stopping you from making a master list; you'll just have to do the legwork in collecting links to all of the threads. Hosting images can also be an issue. Some are attached on the forums here, but other people link images remotely. This would make it difficult to ensure all of the photos are in working order if such a thread were to be made.

Back