XS400.com shirts - VOTE for the design you want

Which design do you want for the XS400.com shirts?

• Design 1

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Design 2

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Design 3

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Design 4

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Design 5

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Design 6

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like B/B just a lot more classy pro-looking design:)

I'm going to have both shirts made so no need to worry about that. :) I just wanted to get a few people to okay the artwork before going ahead with everything.

looks good.

I think the idea with a darker red on the back of design B would be good. Then it would fit better to the front.

I would order one too. Or maybe we can organize a collective order from here. If you ship to Europe...

PS: color of T-shirt does not matter, as long as it is black:D

Glad to see an update on the shirts!
Been wearing the 650 shirt for a while and have been wanting to rep the 400
Depending on price I'll be making an order for several
:thumbsup:

Looking to have the sale at the end of the month and get them ordered, printed, and shipped in March so people have them the first part of April.

Looking forward to the shirts.

If Cycle World has the Rolling Concours in Indy this year, I'm planning on attending and would love to be sporting one of those shirts.

I prefer darker shirts. Hides dirt, grease and stains. We're fixing up these bikes, right? :)

I also like the carb design or the first one. Square design seems like something you'd find at Old Navy or something.

Hi Travis, sorry for dropping the ball on getting the tee shirt designs to ya but it looks like you have got it sorted. I would definately buy design b.

When will they be ready to buy?

Cheers,

PC

No problem... I'm been crazy busy lately with taxes and everything else. I wanted to get these out months ago, but to be honest they'll probably sell better this time of year anyway. I'll will really do my best to get this posted for the pre-sale by the end of the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back