78 Xs400 tracker build

Ghostrider

XS400 New Member
Reaction score
New member, hows it going everyone?

Just finishing up the last few things on my 78.....changed my mind a few times on a few diff things but in the end im happy where the bike went. Fun bike, super light! Sounds pissed too. :bike:

IMAG3091-1.jpg

IMAG3092-1.jpg

IMG00579-20100322-1407-1.jpg

Nice work. I like the tank & seat.combo. Did you tuck all the electrics under the seat? What battery did you use? I had a laugh at the dog sniffing the bikes behind.

Posted via Mobile

Great bike!!!
Can you explain how it is done the system without battery? have some drawings?

thank a lot

Really lovely looking bike, what a transformation,
have only had my xs for a week and been looking for some ideas and have a couple of questions,
what tyres are on bike and are they on standard alloy wheels,
the seat looks great wheres that from,
well done................

Like the drilled Chain cover.Gonna paint my jugs black like that with polished fins.Now i see what looks like.Nice build

nice bike, but not enough rear wheel clearance and the tires do not look very safe for onraod use.

New member, hows it going everyone?

Just finishing up the last few things on my 78.....changed my mind a few times on a few diff things but in the end im happy where the bike went. Fun bike, super light! Sounds pissed too. :bike:

IMAG3091-1.jpg

IMAG3092-1.jpg

IMG00579-20100322-1407-1.jpg

I really like this one. I am going for a TT/Flat Track look with mine as well.

Sweet bike! I too am heading in the flat/ street tracker direction. There are way too many people making bobbers and café racers out of these bikes, I want something different. I am curious as to what bars you used, like brand and bend. NICE BIKE!

Back