78 Xs400 tracker build

It's funny that this post still gets reply's:laugh: The guy only made one post and it was 2yrs ago and he has not logged in since. It's the problem with must of the members of this forum. Join, post a few posts and then gone for good:(

Hey everyone! Forgot I posted this on here. Thanks for all the props. This XS400 was a fun bike to ride and build. Her names Gloria. I rode it for awhile and sold to a close friend who still owns it. He rode with us up the California coast from LA to SF last year and the little bike ripped!
Tires I believe where IRC. Front brake res is off a yamaha yz dirtbike. The battery I used back then was a small interstate that mounted under seat, it worked ok but we ended up going with a bigger mc version and mounted under seat with leather bag.

Again, thanks for the love. If you would like to see more of my builds etc follow OLDSTREETCYCLES on Instagram.

Hey GhostRider. Are you able to fill me in on some details on that front brake your running?

That would be awesome

its a 650 brake caliper. i wuld probably use a xs750 or 850 rotor tho, they were thicker at 6 or 7mm cmpared to the 4 or 5 mm stock. who knows caliper might work fine with the thinner rotor lighter too. im gonna do this to mine. i dont think the stock caliper is very effevient

Back