Bikebandit -- uggggh!

DanMach

XS400 Addict
Reaction score
I've had several orders with bikebandit, usually for weird parts such as valve shims or spark plug boot. So I went to order a gas cap, the oil bypass bolt(which doubles as oil filter bolt), an oring, and a helmet visor. That was done on 5/8/12, the stupid shipment is still waiting on the oil bolt. Its been "cross shipped" for about 6 or 7 business days now.

Every time I order from these guys its the same run around. There isn't really an easy or good way to see if the parts are in stock or not. Sometimes they have random stuff in stock, othertimes they don't, but everytime its a fucking hassle.

Those bastards must read this forum..

We've got great news for you, Daniel!

Our BikeBandit.com Warehouse Teams pride themselves on being able the ship the parts, apparel, and gear to you as fast as possible. With that in mind, they've upgraded your order's (XXXXXXXXXXXX) original shipping method to a faster (non-express) service for FREE. This means your item(s) are on their way to you even sooner than we originally estimated, and you can get back to riding, sooner!

i know your pain my order was on cross shipped status till today might get it by weekend i hope :mad:

Same. Right now its last statement was 'processed through a sort facility' in california. Hopefully it can reach arizona tomorrow.

Well im done with bikebandit offically. 2 weeks to ship a fucking package, then when it is shipped they only ship via USPS or a 30$ "express option". Which doesn't say if its UPS/FedEX/DHL or give any time frames.

There entire process is bullshit.

Beyond that.. got my package today! Tossed over the fence by the fucktard postal worker. Broken visor anybody?

Fuck them.

to top it all off they send out spam emails 6 times a day

"its 5 o clock!, great time deals on motorcycle socks!"
"just took a dump, that means you should take advantage of the 4% off and free shipping over 1000$"

cry me a river, try building a bike when you have to actually go to a shop, order the parts and then come back in two weeks to pick them up, that's how it was for my first couple, bike bandit is awesome, they don't have parts in stock so you have to wait a week? That's a reason to complain?

Well with such good references from the members of our forum I`ll make sure I wont place any orders with them.BTW has anyone check the BBB to see how many complaints they have?

Weirdly enough I've started using them as my oem parts supplier and -- aside from the loooong list of unavailable parts -- I've had pretty good success with them. Ordered my first over pistons and pins from them, no problems, decent shipping time. There was a member buying parts from boats.net (careful how you put that in... i got naughty stuff when i tried to use that url :p ) and i've found some parts through them that aren't available through bikebandit.

They aren't ideal, but now I can buy something fancy (like a bikebandit toothbrush!) with my bandit bucks

I have had good experiences with bikebandit. I understand that parts for my obscure old motorcycle are not on hand ready to go. My latest shipment was split for this reason, but I didn't have to wait more than an extra 2 days for the more esoteric bits to go out.

I personaly have not had any experiences good or bad from neither online stores.So far I have only dealth with Parts N More,and The Motorcycle super store Mikesxs all which have good shopping expereinces.

Back