MY BIKE!!

I order most of my parts online. Cheaper and easier than hunting for at store. Even though I live 10 minutes from a yamaha dealer.

20170507_160022.jpg
20170507_160121.jpg

Well, I got the bike back together as far as I could. Still need to get air filters and do the front brake rebuild.
20170507_160028.jpg
20170507_160203.jpg

Getting a shinko 712 130/90×16 into this bike with no mods is a VERY TIGHT FIT! and this chain is a fat one too, so it has nada for clearance. I think I can just barely get away with it though.
20170507_160130.jpg

She ain't pretty, but it's all I can do for now. So far my wallets taken a pretty hefty beating!! I would say I'm about halfway through the process of getting her at least road worthy, can just barley see the finish line.
20170507_161616.jpg

Well, back under the tarp she goes so the dogs can't piss on my new tires! And she will wait impatiently for the next round of parts to come in and at that point I should be able to fire it back up and change oil and see where I stand on getting it out on the streets.
NOODLEMAN OUT.
MY DREAMS OF HAVING A PRETTY LITTLE CAFE/BRAT ARE A LONG LONG WAY AWAY!!

Looks pretty good as-is...ride and enjoy.
Builds cost a metric f..k ton of money
My build is not even close to being finished and it's nickel and diming me towards 4K...
Not quiting though

People should ride one of these stock for a while before cutting them up. That way they can see what they have done afterwords.

I noticed that also:laugh2: The specs are in the manual. I think it's 20mm in the middle of the lower run

TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY! GONNA PUT THE FRONT BRAKE ON AND GET THAT ALL SQUARED. DO A FINAL ONCE OVER ON THE BIKE TO FINISH ALL THE LITTLE STUFF I GOT LEFT. AND FIRE IT BACK UP. SUPPOSED TO BE SUNNY AND 60DEG. OUT TOO SO THAT HELPS!
DO AN OIL CHANGE/FILTER/CLEAN SUMP.
AND HOPEFULLY GET SOME BACKROAD RIDE TIME IN. HAVE NOT GOT A PLATE ON IT YET, BUT THERE'S PLENTY OF BACKROAD UP HERE TO GET A FEEL FOR WHAT ELSE I NEED TO THROW $$$ AT ON THIS THING!!! I WILL TAKE PLENTY OF PICKS AND LET Y'ALL KNOW HOW IT ALL WENT...IT SHOULD BE AN EVENTFUL DAY!

Still have not got this thing 100% now I got charging issues. It is never ending I know. Threw a plate on it to at least be legal on the road. Got a long way to go, but I will stay pluggin away at it.
20170513_163721.jpg

For me I think this thread is at an end. On to the next batch of issues!:laugh:
Thanks all for some excellent input, and advice.:wink2:

You need the boxes for your air filters. Otherwise the bike will run very lean.

Back