Thanksgiving thread

Scorpio1963

XS400 Guru
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Just wanted to wish everyone here members and staff a very Happy ThanksGiving Day.For those who are traveling have a safe trip to where ever your destination will be.
Myself I`ll be spending the day with my half sister who I haven't seen in 13 years.If you plan on drinking please don't drink and drive have happy turkey day everyone.:cheers:

Have to repeat Scorpio. All have a safe and happy Thanksgiving. And think about what we ALL have to be thankful for. Family Friends Health All things we too often take for granted. Oh an last but not least This Forum. With all the help and encouragement we all offer each other. Man I'm feeling all warm & fuzzy now. (heat's on dog's snuggleing up and she's shedding like crazy)

Could have used a dog or the cats last night to keep me warm.Woke up with the severe chills,shortness of breath and then hot.I feel like crap today from tossing and turning.So much for my thanksgiving plans.Those got changed My Father N law is coming over to spend the day instead of us traveling.

So sorry you are under the weather today. My girl is staying home and I am going to visit with my sister this afternoon. I do have a Beagle you could rent for those chills. She's really cheap but you'll have to deal with the gas. The other day I thought our septic was backing up.:yikes:

Well whatever it was I ended up shaking it off,My n laws came over we cooked the bird and all the fixins except I forgot to buy gravy:doh:.Everything turned out ok though and visitation with the N laws coming to our place for holiday was a first considering theres like a hundred smiths in the family LOL.Usualy me and mrs have no place to go but this time was different.It was great day now I have the Christmas party to look forward to in a month ya hoo:eek:

Never did get out for thanksgiving. Stayed home with my girl had meatballs mashed spuds and that holiday staple Green bean casserole. Then watched Hitchcock movies all afternoon. Not a bad day. Hope all had a great thanksgiving.

Back