For Sale - XS400 Seca / Make offer

Jtoroli

XS400 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been working on a good example of an XS400 Seca. It is complete and unmolsted however it does have the wear associated with a used but not abused 30 year old motorcycle. The following has been completed:
NOS rear Shock, Fork Seal, Tires, sprockets, chain, plug wires, caps, plugs, valve adjustment, oil, filter, in line fuel filter, stainless brake line, 1/2 Nissin master, nos front caliper, Ferrodo platinum pads, carbs cleaned and rebuilt (new float valves pilots etc.) new battery. The tank needs painting as the cap leaks and has spilled gas down side. All the plastics are present and in decent shape, chrome is decent but not perfect. This machine has been repainted once. This machine needs very little to be fully restored. Daily driver. Around 15K on the clock. Starts right up and runs well. Good compression both cylinders.

I am in Patchogue, New York
Call with questions: 860-304-6714 ask for Joe.
I am looking for a good offer

Attachments

• IMG_1517.JPG
    IMG_1517.JPG
    174.1 KB · Views: 402
  • IMG_1752.JPG
    IMG_1752.JPG
    145.9 KB · Views: 392
  • IMG_1516.JPG
    IMG_1516.JPG
    159.1 KB · Views: 402
Surprised by so few views. These are hard to find in decent condition. Let me know if anyone want specific images I will shoot and post them.

Joe

Give it a week or 2. But in all honesty, most people here already have a bike and are looking for repair or upgrade parts. It too bad you are on the wrong side of a line on a map, or I'd be interested. At a reasonable price. ;)

Thanks Dave. FUnny you mention the line because I picked up the bike in Watertown New York which is quite close to Canada. Worst is that I hold on to it. I love riding it. I actually use it more than my Triumph Sprint ST 1050 :)

Back