XS400R Rear monoshock, and exhaust

Mazzini113

XS400 Member
Reaction score
I just recently purchaused a xs400r at a steal, however it needs some loving, and cleaning over the winter to be road worthy, two things I've been having a hard time sourcing it out are a replacement monoshock, the one I have will work if need be, however has some pretty nasty surface pitting from time. My exhaust is stock, however salvage able, however i'm open to replacements. If anyone knows some places I can look around to find these parts, let me know!!

Thanks!

eBay for used or NOS....
and I have one NOS on hand if you want.
Some compagnies can custom make those for your bike but last time I checked they were around 600$

eBay for used or NOS....
and I have one NOS on hand if you want.
Some compagnies can custom make those for your bike but last time I checked they were around 600$
How much were you looking to get for that extra shock? I'm going to look around on ebay first, but I really want to put something in the bike that's clean, as I'm going to go ahead and repaint most of it, to get a good coverage to fight away the humidity.

Well I have a used one with 12000miles on it...50$ I guess + whatever shipping would be....
And I have a brand new one 1984 but never saw a road, this one would be a steal at 100$+ shipping
PM me with an adress if you're interested i'll quote shipping for you

Back