maybe a cafe build.....

well im on a parts ordering frenzy! tires and chain soon to come. anyone know where i can order intake boots? i ordered some off ebay but they came and are the wrong size where they hook to the carb.

well im on a parts ordering frenzy! tires and chain soon to come. anyone know where i can order intake boots? i ordered some off ebay but they came and are the wrong size where they hook to the carb.

were these them?

Ebay Item number: 280497203141

have you tried wemoto oline?

I ordered my from either wemoto or yambits (can't remember as I have ordered stuff from both companies). Both companies delivered to Australia in about a week.

I like the honda...what tail section did you use for that?

thanks skillz, go the tail from bcr (benjies cafe racers) you can google em. they did an incredible job all the way through from ordering to delivery, everything was on the up. pricey but worth it.

drewpy, i actually need the boots from carb to air filter. i found another set on ebay and bought them, this time they were 360 specific. so hopefully they work, if not ill check wemoto. thanks

as far as an update, i went to the dmv yesterday and got a letter saying the bike is not stolen and its ok for a bonding company to issue me a title. BIG step in the process of being legit on this thing. ill be getting the bonded title this morning for $100. not near as hard as everyone made it sound. i sold an old honda elsinore i had in the garage, so now i can pay for that and a new exhaust. im going to order that today probably, struggling to do the 2-1 or just get two new exhaust for the 2-2 my cans are rusted all the way through on the bottom. any thoughts on the 2-1? thanks for all the input guys, i appreciate the help. yall are truly eXSperts!!!!:thumbsup:

hey does anyone know offhand if the 2-1 mac exhaust for the xs400 will fit the xs360? i about ordered it this morning, but figured id better double check. and... do you get better performance with a 2-1 compared to the 2-2?

will fit the head, maybe slight differences on the mountings, but easy to fix.

with 2in1 you get better mid range to upper. the 1 to 1's give better torque

will fit the head, maybe slight differences on the mountings, but easy to fix.

with 2in1 you get better mid range to upper. the 1 to 1's give better torque

thanks drewpy! yeah ive been holding off buying because mac didnt know if it would fit the 360 or not. ill get it ordered now, finally.

bcware, it was more of a fun bike for looks than a daily driver. i didnt notice any problems with it, but i never rode it in the rain :D

i have the h-pipe boot for a 400 if you need it. just gotta see if its cracked or anything.
thanks 77, i ordered another a few days ago, we'll see how this one turns out. fingers are crossed.

so here are my new kicks, the guy i ordered em from was a little skeptical at first, but when they came in, he couldnt stop talking about em and he's now getting a pair for his bike. got the tires, tubes and mounting for an even $200, sure helps to have connections with a bike shop. i cant wait to get this thing on the road!!!!!

cdb304c0.jpg

6abf08ab.jpg

t

more pics!
7562a96b.jpg

aee65170.jpg

fd20441e.jpg

this gas tank pictures shows what a mess the tank is, it is rusty with a tank liner. not fun....
167b3684.jpg

Back