Photo Montage Game

not the most famous trail, and not the longest, but I like taking it to work sometimes to get off the beaten path:rock: oh yea and that is a rock cliff in the foreground I'm standing on:D:D
I need to know where that trail is - I think it is close enough that I could get there and home in a day.

hmm, rocks I can find. I'm thankful I don't have to get a picture with sheep!
The other thread has had animals with sunglasses and animals on the xs400.
Next one here might be a sheep reclined on your xs400, smoking a cigarette ... :yikes:

Attachments

• Max & rock 1.JPG
    Max & rock 1.JPG
    225.2 KB · Views: 347
  • Max & rocks.JPG
    Max & rocks.JPG
    210 KB · Views: 320
well not sure if these count as "rocks" since they have been shaped into a building but I'll post it anyway:
Vista House at Crown Point on the Columbia River Scenic Highway. Click here for location
IMG_4543.jpg

A section of the stone railing still in place along the highway:
IMG_1736.jpg

Its a beautiful highway that was built during the depression. Its i nice slow ride because there are lots of tourists (especially from other countries, so they are not really up on American driving rules especially on narrow roads) Here is a little history if you care

Historic Columbia River Highway
Friends of the Historic Columbia River Highway

Last edited:
Hey Rev! I love all the pics you're posting seeing as I'm probably gonna move there within the next 10-12 months. The sites just make me even more excited :)

no rocks in a canal :)
probably the nearest ones are in Derbyshire or Cheshire
I figured you would just pop over to Higger Tor and catch the late afternoon sun ...

Attachments

• Resting on the rocks.JPG
    Resting on the rocks.JPG
    161.3 KB · Views: 299
Last edited:
bloody weather, we have floods here so it will be a looong wait.

off on hols tomorrow so no Drewpy for week and half, don't know what you guys are gonna do without me, party no doubt :)

... no Drewpy for week and half, don't know what you guys are gonna do without me, party no doubt :)
With no one to bring us down to earth (largely detritus I am told), we can dream of going 150 mph on an xs400 with gas mixed in the oil, or cleaning old carbs simply by mixing a bit of Seafoam in with the 2 year old gas, or taking a trip on 12 year old tires because there's still lots of tread left and the checking is only on the sidewalls.
We'll be in heaven. :D

My calender shows two weeks.
bloody weather, we have floods here so it will be a looong wait.
my fork seals are in process so no pics from Chisolm this time round...
:umm: I'm not sure of the rules, but I think that if time is up, we vote on a winner and then the winner comes up with a new premise. I love stone work architecture, but I think my vote goes to frwinks because he "dared to go where no xs400 has gone before". :shrug:

You have 2 weeks to go get a picture (Or pictures) of the picture suggestion and post it up.
At the end of the two weeks the person who made the suggestion will pick one of the pictures as the "winner" and that person then picks the next suggestion.

OK frwinks gets to pick the next challenge and he gets to pick the winner on Sept 1st.

What ya got for us frwinks???

let's try to get more people into this...seems we have a lot projects on the go with a lot of immobilized bikes. We're all guilty of sitting on our bikes making silly vrooooooooooom vrooooom noises at one point or another during our builds...sooo let's see 'em owners sitting on their bikes improvising that first ride...lol

038.jpg

... We're all guilty of sitting on our bikes making silly vrooooooooooom vrooooom noises ... sooo let's see 'em owners sitting on their bikes improvising that first ride...lol
Couldn't pretend it was immobilized, so I pretended it was snowing out. :wink2:

Attachments

• Vrooom, vrOOOm.jpg
    Vrooom, vrOOOm.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 333
Back