Photo Montage Game

Finally got my camera back from a friend so I could get the picture! I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to do a timer on my iphone...
I know I'm beyond the deadline but since lou is willing to wait for more I figured I'd add my one wheel, no handlebars pretend jaunt...

Attachments

• IMG_1569.jpg
    IMG_1569.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 265
... I know I'm beyond the deadline but since lou is willing to wait for more I figured I'd add my one wheel, no handlebars pretend jaunt...
SIR ! If jigm400 and speedfoos don't post soon, you will very likely have my vote. Imaginary ape-hangers on a 400cc unicycle - very impressive.

anyone with that much determination/commitment in their eyes while sittin' on a Imaginary ape-hangered 400cc unicycle gets my vote:thumbsup: looks like you're going a buck into a hairpin:bike:

anyone with that much determination/commitment in their eyes while sittin' on a Imaginary ape-hangered 400cc unicycle gets my vote:thumbsup:...
Mine too.

But that wild-eyed look - determination/commitment/100 mph? Are you sure?
Couldn't it be fear/frustration/coasting downhill after running out of gas, hoping against hope you will make it to the gas station half-way up the next hill. :shrug:

Actually what happened is I was coming downhill into a hairpin, but only doing 99. The problem solving look on my face you have noticed is that I couldn't bear to slow down. Why, you might ask? Well, I was running on fumes and it was starting to sputter but I really really didn't want too push the bike to the gas station. To add insult to injury this most fabled hairpin was down into a valley the backside of which was on the way out of the valley, aka uphill! Presumably for visibility the gas station was at the top of the hill.
Certainly, now you can understand the exceptional look on my face.

Actually what happened is I was coming downhill into a hairpin, but only doing 99. The problem solving look on my face you have noticed is that I couldn't bear to slow down. Why, you might ask? Well, I was running on fumes and it was starting to sputter but I really really didn't want too push the bike to the gas station. To add insult to injury this most fabled hairpin was down into a valley the backside of which was on the way out of the valley, aka uphill! Presumably for visibility the gas station was at the top of the hill.
Certainly, now you can understand the exceptional look on my face.
And all you started out to do was make a few "Vroom-vroom" noises... You have my vote for sure now. :laugh:

Ok, I'm looking for something seasonal. It's coming into fall in northern hemisphere; we just finished Halloween and are fast approaching thanksgiving here in the US. We are getting some fall foliage here in OK. So as not to exclude our Aussie and other Southern Hemisphere folks I'm not going to limit it to autumn theme, just make it fun and festive!
Bonus points for creativity, difficulty and sex appeal.
Ready, go!

Hum. My XS converted to Buddhism last summer:D

main.php

Ok, the foto is not new, I took it last summer after I came back from India and met the colleagues from the forum a week later.

Back