Today is my big 50

Scorpio1963

XS400 Guru
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Not having to big of a birthday bash even though I would like to.Im a nondrinker so I cant get smashed.So Im just doing some steaks on the grill or broil cause its raining.One of my buddies is bring his guitar over so we`re going to rock the house.For my cake its traditional for me to have german chocolate with pecan coconut frosting.Wish I coulkd do something in grand style since its my 50th but this will have to do.

Happy birthday for the big five-O

I had my 41st a couple of weeks ago and celebrations started at 4am with my son vomiting in my face. Hope your day starts better than that.

Cheers mate.

Posted via Mobile

Sorry I missed this yesterday - glad you had a good day. Welcome to the 50+ club!

It would appear the weather gods have delivered you a nice birthday gift - 3 days of bright sunshine :thumbsup:
Hopefully though, your family also came through with the traditional new pairs of warm socks and thermal underwear :wink2:

halfway to 100!! happy birthday!

i turn 26 in ten days. but i am spending the next 6 days in Punta Cana as a bday/xmas gift from my GF. leave @ 5am tomorrow!

your username makes so much sense now....:laugh:

yea i dont plan on leaving the Resort. its all inclusive so no real reason to venture out. besides snorkeling or something.

I think one of my best Christmas presents would be the opportunity to spend the winter on a tropical island somewhere!I hate dealing with the harsh winters up here.

Back