Zombies

bass pro shop is in the middle of no where, over here. its off the interstate, but surrounded by nothing but open land. birds eye view of landscape around me. and they have tons of food for hunting = small edibles dont take up a lot of space. there all like MREs. lol i should get a trials bike and have it loaded with all my essentials so i can dip outta the trucks if it gets really tight. with that bike, i can get over the mounds of wrecked cars, thus involving my passion and my fantasy. motorcycles and killing zombies.

http://fliiby.com/file/12221/zrm7b0ir5i.html
theres the max brooks e-book. its free online.

chprdean,

I gotta disagree with the mountain bike and bolt action rifle.

Just because you have semi auto, doesn't mean you have to go crazy shooting. Bolt action might get you killed if you need to really put the lead down range. I'd also want a revolver like a 357mag AND a high capacity semi auto like a 9mm. Ammo is plentiful and light with the 9mm.

As for the mountain bike, it offers no protection and you can't really cover much ground. You're going to use too much energy just getting around and will need more food to make up for it. Best bet is a big ass truck with a dirtbike AND mountain bike in the back.

:D :twocents:

I think about this all the time.

My plan.

• Get my immediate family (wife n kids) and head to my work yard, gather as much food from home and go. Advise additional family to meet there if they are keen.
• At work put shipping container on MAN 8x8 truck
• Weld metal sheets onto windows of truck (slit for driver to see out) and cow catcher (MadMax style)
• Cut man hole in roof of shipping container and cab of truck.
• Fill shipping container with family, food, weapons, water, diesel .......... etc etc
• Drive to the country side (farming region) and park on top of a hill so all directions are visible, grazing region so there are no trees and you can see the buggers for miles.
• Family sleep in container at night + 2 in truck in case we need to leave in the middle of the night.
• Wait for them to rot and die.

Last edited:
any weapons fot when they get too close. the WILL evertuall find you, because its possible that your sent would be the last food source in the area to them. theyll swarm you like in 28 weeks later. you need way to secure that hole in the C-box. possibily weld hinges to it and have the top be like 1/4 inch plate with a latch.

any weapons fot when they get too close. the WILL evertuall find you, because its possible that your sent would be the last food source in the area to them. theyll swarm you like in 28 weeks later. you need way to secure that hole in the C-box. possibily weld hinges to it and have the top be like 1/4 inch plate with a latch.

Fo shiz..........this is just my rough outline, I could seriously go on and on about this for ages. I have detailed discussions with my mates on this matter all the time.........mmmmmmmmm need to get onto bobber project as I think that I spend way to much time thinking about zombies haaaaaaaa :laugh:

What if you don't have time to do all that work to that truck and shipping container? Better get started now so you're prepared.

Is that more of a horror movie or thriller?

Just read the synopsis.. Doesn't sound too bad. I'll have to see if it's on netflix.

haha. the guy from justified is the leading role. its not an awesome movie, but its very entertaining, and it took care of my zombie movie fix for a little bit. lol

here's some zombie food, this is real BTW the sodium in the soy sauce activates the cells in the squid's tentacles

So I watched The Crazies last night. It was alright.. I'd give it like a B- or C+. Worth seeing if you're into that kind of thing.

Back