What did you do with your XS today?

Painted the mainframe, did some detailing. Getting ready to reaping the tank and panels, and my MAC 2-1 exhaust system just arrived today!!! Also, did more polishing. Worked my way from 400-1000 grit dry papers in increments of 200, then polished with Mother aluminum mag polish, wow! Looks like new, can't complain! Lol :laugh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 235
Ordered a MAC 2in1 muffler from powersportsuperstore.com $235.88
For that price I got rear brakes for another $21.25 ebc516. I agree with Dave, its time to get the little stuff done.

Last edited:
Got the mac 2-1 exhaust installed on my 83 maxim 400. Looks great, and fits perfect!! Definitely worth it:thumbsup:

Attachments

• muffler.jpg
    muffler.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 192
  • muffler2.jpg
    muffler2.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 203
  • muffler3.jpg
    muffler3.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 193
Thanks bcware!! It's my first bike, and it's mechanically solid, so I wanted to clean her up a little! I just finished building myself an 89 jeep yj last year, ground up, blue/camel two tone paint. and I've gone through designing and selling gas powered bikes! Now that i have the time, I'm really glad to take on a motorcycle project! Not bad for a 17 year old lol. And yes, it's a bicycle with an engine on...simplest form of a motorcycle I guess :laugh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 197
:laugh: Haha yeah, just give him a bit of ambition for these awesome bikes!

And thank you!! I think it will look good when it's done, just in the stages of sanding and prepping the body parts. Decided on a metallic cherry red with gold accent

:laugh: Haha yeah, just give him a bit of ambition for these awesome bikes!

And thank you!! I think it will look good when it's done, just in the stages of sanding and prepping the body parts. Decided on a metallic cherry red with gold accent

excellent color combo. You will need mt helmet as well its a vintage replica Harley Davidson as soon as I seen it I had to have it.

Back