For Sale - 1981 complete part out...no title

Status
Not open for further replies.

njcafe84

XS400 Addict
Reaction score
Updated* 1981 complete part out...no title

Parting out a complete 1981 with 11k miles on it. Only thing Im probably keeping is the motor, voltage regulator and maybe the center stand unless I can get a good price for them. I bought this bike as a parts bike and its in great shape....chrome is all amazing, tank has some random spots of surface rust but the inside is in fantastic shape.

Make me an offer on parts....buyer pays shipping

Located in Northern NJ

Attachments

• IMG_2958.jpg
    IMG_2958.jpg
    284.5 KB · Views: 438
  • IMG_2963.jpg
    IMG_2963.jpg
    280.1 KB · Views: 445
Last edited:
Here is some more photos

Attachments

• IMG_2967.jpg
    IMG_2967.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 391
  • IMG_2966.jpg
    IMG_2966.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 389
  • IMG_2959.jpg
    IMG_2959.jpg
    273.7 KB · Views: 380
I need the front fender. Do you know if it fits a 1980 xs400g? Also the instruments and panel [speedo, tach, indicator lights etc...] are they in good shape and working?

I'll hook a battery up to the bike tomorrow when I get home and let you know on the gauges. Don't see why they wouldn't work they are in excellent shape. Just picked this up as a parts bike yesterday so I haven't tested anything.

As for the front fender I'm not sure either. My bike is a 78 so I don't know too much about the 80s bikes. Post on forum and find out. Fender is in great shape

Im interested in the left and right handle bar controls and the mirrors send me a pm on your asking price for these parts.Thanks Aaron

Hi, I'm looking for a seat and a front right foot peg. Are yours in good condition? How much would you want for them?

Thanks!

Also possibly interested in the exhaust, full front brake assembly, and tach/speedometer.

Wildhawgz: seat is in great condition...I'm positive there are no rips...I'll take a second look tomorrow and post pics...would like up get at least $100 for the seat and foot peg....both are in great shape

Rugby the bike is a sohc....chrome on the exhaust is in awesome shape for its age. I can send better pics if need be

I would think $150 for the exhaust is a fair price...I just paid $100 for just the mufflers on my 78

This is how clean the carbs were when I cracked open the bowls...I haven't cleaned them out or drained one drop of gas...PO stored it properly

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    285 KB · Views: 425
I'm interested in the whole front brake assembly (well, M/C and line and caliper. don't need the rotor i'm pretty sure) as well. Shoot me a PM with what you want shipped to 61801.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back