For Sale - 1981 complete part out...no title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Handle bar switches in excellent condition

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    317 KB · Views: 251
Chrome on both fenders have very little surface rust....A little polish and they will look like new

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:
Gauges are good...only a small dent in the rubber ring on the tach...chrome housings look good

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    306.3 KB · Views: 247
Complete set of carbs...a little dirty on the outside but inside looks good to go

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    326.8 KB · Views: 241
Chrome headlight bezel with headlight...complete and pretty shiny for is age. Very little surface rust

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 248
Also have rear grab bar, rear tail light, turn signals. Clutch perch mag wheels(disc from drum rear) chrome chain guard stock handlebars forks triple trees stock wiring harness. Electronic ignition box

$25 each fender plus shipping costs

Thanks for your reply. My mechanic informed me the air filters though unused need replaced because the glue that hold the metal sides on became old from sitting so long and are crumbling. Will cost what the front fender will cost. I apologize again. Unfortunately my old fender is bad but serviceable. It [the fender] will have to wait to be replaced. Pray you find a buyer for all your parts quickly.

I'm looking for the seat hook bar with the spring. Are you willing to sell just that? if not, how much for whole seat? PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back