Zombies

The walking dead was pretty good as usual. Looking forward to next week.

Anyone watch Doomsday Preppers on the National Geographic channel?

I don't remember.. Sunday at like 8pm CST I think. Did you catch this week's The Walking Dead? It was a good one!

My wife just downloaded the first season of death valley. She watched an episode & said it was pretty low-brow & i should love it.

Anyway, its friday evening, I got some chilli chicken, fridge full of beer & 12 episodes of death valley - see you on the other side.:cheers:

Sooo did anyone notice that half of the cast was missing in Sunday's The Walking Dead?

If I remember correctly, Hershel, Dale, Glenn, Carl, T-dog, Daryl, And Carol weren't in the episode. hmm.. vacation maybe?

sharps09, that looks pretty crazy. Those are some fast moving zombies in one of the videos I watched. I only like zombies if I can shoot them. :D

I don't get it. Is The Walking Dead based in some kind of parallel universe? I mean, no one is calling them zombies, who the heck would call them walkers or roamers after all the "zombie apocalypse" theories on the internet and the movies and...

That's why I liked Zombieland, it looks more like your plans for the apocalypse.

And the tip from last weeks episode of the walking dead: don't jump of the roof when somebody is telling you to hurry up... (sigh) rednecks (yup, SPOILER ALERT).

I think the original idea was to stay away from the word zombie, since technically a zombie is a reanimated corpse, as in Romeros Night Of The Living Dead. The Hatian VooDoo zombie is a living person who is drugged, brainwashed, and then put to work, as id Wade Davis' The Serpent And The Rainbow. This more started as the living getting sick and dying then coming back with a sort of disease that reanimates them. I think the writers wanted to basically reinvent the zombie. Unfortunately the TV series focuses more on the living then on the dead.

In The Walking Dead, Walkers were originally the name of the survivors. It originated as a comic and it is much better then the show.

Doomsday preppers is on tuesday nights at 9 pct. Although, some crazies on there!

sharps - the ppl a couple weeks ago with the pool and algae and stuff? or that dude that "cleared the jam" for his kid, and blew through his thumb knuckle in the process? hahahaha

Back